Iowa Fertilizer Company (IFCo) is looking for seeking a Warehouse Administrator to become part of our organization at our location in Wever, Iowa. This position will assist in handling the daily administrative and organizational functions of the warehouse. They will be required to maintain records of all activities and processes pertaining to the warehouse.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
At a minimum, tasks will include:
• Record and maintain inventory of all goods and materials in the warehouse
• Carry out all tasks as assigned by the Warehouse Control Specialist or Procurement Superintendent
• Authenticating the good in the received shipments and maintaining note of any discrepancies.
• Keep records of all documentation relating to the dispatch and receipt of goods/materials
• Stores supplies by designated storage areas; adjusting storage areas according to production and shipping requirements, updating location database.
• Fill and transact work orders and material requisitions
• Record damage, loss or surplus of goods and materials stored in the warehouse and reporting the same to the supervising authorities
• Keep record of service and maintenance of all warehouse machinery and equipment
• Operate powered industrial forklift to transport inventory and unload incoming stock
• Follow company safety and health guidelines and other company policies (Proactive approach to safety)
• Verify materials of construction
• Follow company safety and health guidelines and other company policies.
• Ability to climb straight ladders.
• Some work may require heights in excess of 100 feet.
• Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions.
• Physical requirements – bending, kneeling, lifting up to 50lbs.
• Confined space entry may be required.
• Wearing a respirator when/where required to perform inspections/job duties.
• Industrial chemical plant environment.
• Noise levels may require hearing protection.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to gather and evaluate complex information.
• Ability to use personal computer software for word processing, spreadsheet and database applications.
• Valid driver’s license required.
• SAP experience a plus.
• All other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent
Experience and Qualifications
• Two years of experience in a warehouse facility, experience in the chemical industry or other industrial manufacturing preferred
• Fork truck safety and license preferred
• Should possess strong analytical and mathematical skills
• Ability to efficiently and effectively manage time and work independently
• Highly organized
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Enthusiastic and customer focused
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skill, tasks, requirements, efforts, or working conditions associate with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, IFCo reserves the right to revise or change job duties and responsibilities as business needs arise. In compliance of EEOC regulations, if the employee cannot perform the essential functions of this position in a satisfactory manner, further accommodations shall be made if it does not constitute undue hardships upon this organization.
Title: Warehouse Administrator
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Reports to: Warehouse Control Specialist
Location: Wever, Iowa (Burlington, IA area)
Employment is contingent upon the successful completion of a background check, pre-employment physical and drug screen. A valid driver’s license is required. Iowa Fertilizer Company is an equal opportunity employer that recruits, hires, trains, and promotes regardless of race, color, veteran status, age, disability, sex, national origin or religion. We value diversity in our workforce and in the communities we serve.